Monday, July 28, 2008

Mind your language

I remembered when i was young, I would rush home from lessons to catch this show every thursday.

I recently got a sudden urge to rewatch this show again. So, i went to youtube and watched all of the episodes that were featured there.

As the name implies, this show is about language. Its basically about foreigners learning how to speak english - with very hilarious results.

For example. this is a dialogue between Mr brown, the teacher and Rahjeet, an Indian student

Its not the exact dialogue, but its roughly what they said

Rahjeet - My cousin went to jail for something he didn't do
Brown - Oh dear, that is bad. What happened?
Rahjeet - My cousin was being chased by the cops.
Brown - For something he didn't do?
Rahjeet - Yes, he didn't run fast enough!

Rofl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home