Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Arigato and Sayonara. Viet Anh.

Gd bye my good friend.
REMEMBER to call me then u are transiting at december. Have a good studying life in london.
And find a gundam shop there asap :D

Well, yr the only person i have ever known that i can speak without thinking much about games, animes and whatnots.
I guess 2 gamers click damn easily , and WE ARE NOT NERDS!!!!
Whenever i talk to you, its like damn natural, the words find its way out of my mouth.
I guess i will not be seeing u for a few years after next month... so... please take care of yrself and
study hard!!! but play harder :P

When u are gone, we all will miss u so.
Its goodbye then. I will remember u always. Come on BNET and lets playyyyyyyyyyyyy.

This post was written exactly 53 minutes after yr flight. at 4.10pm

Emptyness in my heart now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home